Current & Recent Issues
- CLICK HERE FOR THE COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF DEVELOPMENT DAs CURRENTLY UNDERWAY
- CROSS STREET CAR PARK: The Council’s refusal to consult residents before inviting proposals to redevelop the car park, including over 80 apartments. Read details of this undemocratic saga.
- Council endorsement and public exhibition of the revised DOUBLE BAY STRATEGIC PLANNING & DESIGN STRATEGY to confirm existing height and bulk limits for new developments. Read submission.
- Sydney Eastern City Planning Panel’s refusal to hear residents’ objections before approving a six-storey development on the corner of Transvaal Avenue and Cross Street. Read Submission
- 20-24 BAY STREET aka 2A COOPER STREET. Read Submission
- 30-36 BAY STREET. Read Submission
- 294-296 NEW SOUTH HEAD ROAD. Read Submission
- 53 CROSS STREET: six-storey development refused by the Woollahra Local Planning Panel (WLPP) and now referred to the Land & Environment Court by the developer. Read submission.
- 21,23-25 and 27 BAY STREET: monolithic five-storey retail and office development with three levels of parking accessed from Gumtree Lane refused by the WLPP and referred to the Land & Environment Court by the developer. Read submission.
- 2A COOPER STREET: two-storey office addition to this heritage-listed building refused by the WLPP and referred to the Land & Environment Court by the developer.
- 351-353 NEW SOUTH HEAD ROAD: Land & Environment Court hearing on proposed development threatening views and heritage garden.
- Designation of more heritage conservation areas in Double Bay.
- 55 Bay Street DA. Read Submission.s
Safety and traffic issues