The association is led by an active committee which meets regularly and is responsible for strategy, liaison with Woollahra Council and the State Government, and finance. It also coordinates a number of working parties which focus on issues of particular concern to Double Bay residents. A qualified urban planner is retained to assist with submissions on development applications.
The committee keeps members informed of progress through regular emails, together with a detailed report at the association’s annual general meeting which usually is held at Woollahra Library. This meeting provides a forum for members to raise and discuss issues which concern them.
If you would like to become involved with the association’s activities, perhaps joining one of the working parties, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current committee members are:
- Anthony Tregoning President
- Barbara Mortimer Membership/member communication
- Jennifer Dewar. Treasurer
- Mary Fisher. Environment/night-time economy
- Merrill Witt. Planning issues
- Michele Wearn Community safety/parks
- Peter Breed Community liaison
- Sascha Ettinger. Website/social media